Publications serve as a beneficial marketing tool to help share important messages and success stories taking place within Columbus State University's various units.
CSU's most widely distributed publication is its alumni magazine, Columbus State, a semiannual magazine that has been chronicling influential graduates and campus life since 1994. The magazine was formerly named Focus and received a name change during 2016.
Produced by University Relations in cooperation with University Advancement, the magazine includes engaging feature stories, captivating photography and milestone accomplishments of CSU alumni.
To help bring other campus-related publications to life, University Relations provides the following services to offices, departments and programs:
- Creating engaging content;
- Editing and fact-checking information;
- Managing production flow from beginning to end;
- Developing customized design templates and graphic elements; and
- Coordinating photography/video opportunities to accompany text.
Email University Relations' publications specialist, Candace Morrow, at morrow_candace@ColumbusState.edu to learn more.